Similar to other devices of Apple, its’ iPad is also one of the important device which is being used by many people across the world. iPad is actually an iOS based line of tablet computers which are known because of easy portability and many other amazing features. An iPad can make you do almost all work that you can do with your iPhone or MacBook, so you get two in one benefit. But at the same time, like the other devices iPad is also prone to pop-ups. It also receives lots of issues because of pop-ups intrusions. Anyway, if you find any situation of pop-ups intrusion, you can have a Helpline and tech support for iPad pop-up.
The iPad has inbuilt feature to block pop-ups that makes a browser to prevent a webpage from getting affected with pop-ups. However, if pop-up is required for a web page to function, then here you need to disable pop-ups so that you can visit that site. Disabling a pop-u blocker can be easily done. However, if you feel difficulty in doing this, you can have a dial technical helpline number for pop-up issues. So, just go through the post shown below and have solution to disable pop-ups in your iPad. So, let’s have a look at it:
Step to disable pop-up blocker in Safari
· Open the menu for settings.
· Now, go to the left side of screen and choose Safari option.
· Now, you need to click on the button given right to the option block pop-ups. Here, you are not going to find any shading of green color when it is turned off.
With these above steps, you can easily turn off the pop-up for your Safari and you will not find any pop-ups to be blocked. However, if you just disable one of the required sites, then it will be good, so try to prefer it. Anyway, now let’s have a look at the way to turn off pop-up on the iPad.
Steps to turn off pop-up on iPad
· Go to the settings menu of your Home screen.
· In the setting page tap Safari. Now, you will find Safari preferences page.
· Now, scroll down to have security section.
· Here, you need to Slide “Block pop-us” and then you need to go to ‘Off’ position.
· Now, press on Home button to reach your home page.
So, these are the ways through which you can successfully disable pop-ups from your iPad. However, if you need more help, you can dial an Apple technical support number. For more info other Apple device related issues: http://christeena.inube.com/blog/5354901/get-rid-of-pop-ups-permanently-from-your-apple-device/